Stretch Hummer Hire believes that electronic privacy is crucial to the ongoing success of the
Internet as a service, commercial, and entertainment medium. Stretch Hummer Hire will not
intentionally disclose your personal information to any third party, save for the purposes
of providing its services.
Stretch Hummer Hire may share your personal information with third parties only for the purposes
of enabling it to provide its services to you and for no other purposes.
Stretch Hummer Hire may also share such information with industry and credit-related organizations
in order to improve its services and to guard against fraud and credit risks.
Stretch Hummer Hire may share your personal information with any of its subsidiary or associated companies.
Terms and Conditions of Business
1. Agreed Price, Deposits, Cancellation and Balances:
a. Agreed Price: The agreed price is the amount agreed between Stretchlimousine hire ltd and you the customer, based on and is limited to the instructions set out as above. Late return of the rental vehicle would be charged at the rate above.
b. Deposit: Should you cancel the deposit is non refundable.
c. Cancellation: Should you cancel within 14 (fourteen) days of the vehicle(s) is/are required you the customer will be charged 100% of the balance owing.
d. Balance: Under normal circumstances balances due are payable at the time and place of delivery, alternatively you may pay the balacne in advance to Stretch Limousines Ltd in cash or by cheque allowing enough time (minimum of 7 (seven) days) for the chques to be cleared to ensure cleared funds are deposited in our account.
e. Damages Damages, subsequently cost(s) of repair(s) of such damage(s) to the limousine(s) hired as used by you the customer and/or your guests howsoever caused is your responsibility. Additionally, in the event that one of the party is sick in the limousine we will charge £100 to make good the vehicle, also there will be a £100 charge to make good the vehicle if left in an unfit re rental condition. Where the booking was securedusing a credit/charge-card you the customer here agree that we may deduct from that card damages that have arisen. In the event that a credit/charge-card was not used for securing the booking we will invoice you directly should the additional payment(s) not be made on the night.
f. Breakdown: Stretch Limousines Ltd makes every effort to maintain its fleet as often and as thoroughly as it possibly can , Stretch Limousines Ltd has therefore made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Limousine(s) is/are in the best and most reliable condition and therefore fit for the purpose of use. In the unlikely event should a mechanicle breakdown occur outside tis control Stretch Limousines Ltd cannot therefore be responsible for mechanical breakdown nor for the impact that those unforseen event(s) might then or thereafter have.
g. Vehicle Requested: Stretch Limousines Ltd will provide the vehicle requested. However notwithstanding clause 6 above, in the event due to circumstances beyond our control the vehicle requested cannot be provided either for the first, the final or other interim journeys booked we reserve the right and need to provide substitute vehicle(s) or equal or similar standing and capacity.
2. The hirer acknowledges that the vehicle is fit for purpose and is in good condition and undertakes to return it, and its accessories in the same condition, fair wear and tear excepted, to the place, and on the date due back, if specified.
3. During the rental period the hirer shall keep the vehicle and its accessories in his possession and free from legal process of lien and when not in use adequately protected and secured.
4. During the rental period the hirer shall:
a. Check daily engine oil level, water level in radiator, washers and wipers, lights, wheel nuts and brake fluid level:
b. At lessor's reasonable request. Make the vehicle available for inspection, service or repair work.
If the hirer is in breach of conditions 4(a) or 4(b), then the lessor shall indemnify against all loss or damage whatsoever thereby arising.
5. The hire shall ensure the vehicle will not be used:
a. For the carriage of persons for hie or reware:
b. For any illegal purpose or in contravention for any legislation affecting the vehicle, its use or construction:
c. To propel or tow any other vehicle or trailer without the prior consent of the lessor.
d. Outsie of England, Scotland & Wales withou the prior written consent of the lessor.
6. a. The hirer acknowledges that the vehicle has been hired subject to the condition that the lessor is notified who will be the driver must be acceptable to the lessors insurers, the hirer shall supply to the lessor all such particulars of the driver as might be required by the lessors insurers.
c. If the hirer is in breach of condition 6(a) the the hirer shall indemnify the lessor against all injury, loss and damage whatsoever and howsoever arising.
7. The hirer agrees to pay on demand:
a. Rental charges
b. Any appropriate mileage or other charges at the rates referred to in this Agreement or from time to time in force:
c. The full cost of uninsured damage to, or loss of the vehicle.
d. Any amount in respect of which the hirer is required to indemnify the lessor pursuant to the terms of this agreement.
8. The hirer shall:
a. Inform the lessor immediately of any loss of or damage to or fault developing in the vehicle:
b. At the request and cost of the lessor permit to be one (if necessary in the hirer name) including, but without limitation:
i) All acts and things as may be reasonably required by the lessor for the purpose of repairing the vehicle
ii) Enforcing any rights or remedies against or obtaining relief from other partie
c. Indemnify the lessor against any loss or damage
i) incurred by reason of any breach of this agreement by the hirer,
ii) which is not covered by the contract of insurance on the vehicle
iii) Arising from the loss of or damage to any property left stored or transported in or upon the vehicle.
9. a. The hirer shall immediately report any accident to the lessor and deliver every document of any kind received by the hirer relating to any claim connnected with an accident or event involving the vehicle.
b. The hirer shall not aid or abet any claim against the lessor but shall assist the lessor in investigating and defending any claim.
10. The hirer acknowledges that it shall not:
a. Without the prior consent of the lessor incur andy liability for repairs to the vehicle in excess of £25:
b. Be the agent or servant of the lessor for any purpose or make himself out as being such:
c. Make any claim against the lessor for loss of or damage to any property left stored or transported in or upon the vehicle unless caused by negligence of the lessor.
11. The hirer shall be liable as owner of the vvehicle in respoect of:
a. Any of the following offences which may be committed with respect to that vehicle when in darkness without the lights or reflectors rewquired by law: waiting, or left being parked, or being loaded or unloaded, in a road: being used or kept on a public road within the meaning of the vehicles (Excise) Act 1971 without a licence under the Act being exhibited on the vehicle in the manner prescribed unter that Act: and the non-payment of the charge made at a street aprking place: and
b. Any excess charge which may be incurred in pursuance of an order under section 45 and 56 of the Road Traffic Regulations Act 1984 (or as amended replaced or revised by subsequent legislation or orders):
c. Any charges made by customs and Excise as a result of seizure of the vehicle by them together with a loss of income charge whilst the vehicle is unavailable for rental.
12. The hirer accepts liability for any penalty charges which may be incurred whilst the vehicle remains on hire and agrees to indemnify the lessor against any calims which may be made against them.
13 a. The vehicle will remain on hire to the hirer until the off hire procedure has been completed
b. The vehicle will be deemed to be off hire for insurance purposes when it is delivered into the possession of the lessor during normal business hours, the keys of the vehicle have been handed to a duly authorised representative of the lessor and the hire note has been signed as off hire by the lessor: Note: The return of the vehicle to the lessors premises outside normal business hours does not constitute off hiring.
c. The vehicle will remain at the risk of the hirer until it has been off hired and the hirer should ensure that the insurance remains in force failing which the hirer may be personally liable for any loss or damage which incurs:
d. Notwithstanding the above sub clauses a,b,c, the lessor acknowledges that it will cease to levy hire charges for the vehicle at 500 pm on the day upon chich the hirer notifies the lessor that the hirer wiches the hire to cease provided alwayds that the vehicle is deleivered into the lessors posssession and taken off hier by 9.30amon the following day upon which the lessor shall be open for business.
14.. The lessor may depend the return of the vehicle at any time and if in the lessors reasonable judgement such demand might not complied with the
lessors may repossess the vehicle and terminate this hire agreement without any liability for any loss or damage which the hirer may sustain as a
result of such a demand and termination or repossession .
15. In the event of the vehicle being returned or colleccted in a damaged condition, the rental charge will continue until such time as the vehicle is repaired and returned to a hireable state. Should the vehicle be deemed to be beyond economical repair, or stolen and not recovered, the hire charge will continue until settlement in full is received.
16. a. The hirer is responsible for any damage caused to tyres and tubes (fair wear and tear excepted)
b. The hirer is responsible for windscreens and and windows
c. The hirer shall have exclusive possession, use and control of the vehicle for the duration of the Agreement and the hirer shall assume exclusive responsibility to the public and any regulatory body having jurisdiction.
d. The Hirer undertakes that the vehicle will be driven at all 6times in a skilful and careful manner.
17. The Lessor shall be liable to the hirer for direct loss only as herein provided. It is agreed and acknowledged by the hirer that the lessor shall not be liable for any indirect or consiquential loss whatsoever, however arising. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to exclude or restrict the lessors liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or other liability of the lessor which cannot be excluded by law.
18. This agreement and the hiring thereunder will termindate ipso facto and immediately if a petition to wind up the lessor or appoint a new administrator of the lessor is presented to a court or if the lessor passes a resolution for voluntary liquidation (except for the purposesof amalgamation or re-construction) or if a receiver of receiver and manager is appointed with respect to any of the assets of the lessor and upon such termination as aforesaid the hirer will immediately return the vehicle to the lessor or its duly authorised agent for the return of the vehicle at such a place as the lessor may have appointed.
19. Any additions or alteration of the terms of the agreement shall be null and void unless agreed upon in writing by the parties. Registered Office:
Stretchhire Limousines rental agents reserve the right to refuse hire at any time.
, hummer limo hire
, hummer hire london
, limo hire
, limousine hire
, limo hire london
, ascot limo hire
, stretch hummer hire
, stretch limo hire
, limo hire south east
limo hire essex
, limo hire surrey
, limo hire east sussex
, limo hire west sussex
, limo hire brighton
, stag night
, ascot races
, sporting event
, wedding car hire
wedding limo hire
, weekend hire
, corporate limo hire
, corporate events
, night out
, clubbing limo hire
clubbing hummer hire
, airport limos
, airport limousines
, theatre trips
, surround sound
, lazer lights
, champagne bar
, chaffeur driven
, 16 passenger
, 4 flat screens
, surround sound
, disco lights
, stargazer ceiling
, deluxe leather seating
, two bars
, lambo door
© Stretch Hummer Hire 2007